Information we collect directly from you
We collect information from you when you make a purchase, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or otherwise interact with our Site and services or contact us. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and our services, but may include the following:
- Information Necessary to Complete Your Purchase – Your name, billing and shipping address, credit card information, and other information necessary to complete your transaction, as well as any other information that you choose to provide to us.
- Mailing List Information – You may choose to submit your email address via a submission form located on our Site. Your email address may be used to send you news about Senss Technologies, including promotions. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages. Senss Technologies does not share your email address with spammers or any other non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact email@example.com.
Information we collect automatically and website use information
Our Site does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
How We Use Your Information.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We will share your information, including your personal information, with third parties to assist us in providing our services to you and for certain legal purposes. Specifically, we may share your information as follows:
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., with vendors that help us with delivering products to you, vendors that help us maintain our Site, analytics providers, etc.).
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Others and Us. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Third Party Cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
Local Storage Objects.
We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser.
For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Cleat Gifs, Pixel tags and other technologies.
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking.
In addition, in some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Senss Technologies website. We track this click-through data to help us measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
We currently do not honor browser requests not to be tracked on our Site. Through third parties, however, you do have the option not to be tracked for purposes of advertising. Please see the section regarding “Third Party Ad Networks” below for additional information.
Third Party Ad Networks & Opt Out Options.
We use third parties such as network advertisers, including Google Analytics, to display advertisements on other websites. Through a process called “retargeting,” also known as “remarketing,” network advertisers place a cookie on your browser that allows us to show you ads on other sites based on your previous activity on our Site. These services do not collect personal information from you.
You may, however, opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI); and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
Additionally, we use the Google Analytics features for Display Advertising, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You can also install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on to your browser to prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics.
User Generated Content.
We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments, pictures and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Site and will be subject to our website Terms of Service. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and Company cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Third-Party Links, Websites and Features.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites as well as social media features such as Facebook and Twitter. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We do not control what information these websites collect.
The Senss Technologies website is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing the site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we recommend that you also take steps to prevent your personal data such as signing off after using a shared computer, keeping any log-in information and password private.
We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.